Key Responsibilities * Performs standard Tier I procedures including wafer measurement.
- Performs preventative maintenance and wet cleans independently. Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
- Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
- Learns and applies diagnostic techniques and use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
- Strives to perform BKM’s. Uses knowledge management systems. Follows all IP guidelines.
- Has the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining a neat and orderly work area. Demonstrates a positive attitude in less than optimal customer situations.
- Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and / or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
Education: Associate’s Degree
Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.