Requisition ID: 267586
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP’s Globalization Product Management (GPM) group proactively manages the globalization of SAP’s product offerings in consistency with the overall company strategy. We enable SAP’s customers to continuously run a global solution according to their local / country specific needs. We are currently looking for professionals to assist with the roll-in of legal requirements and the roll-out of new localizations in Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) with focus on the SAP Concur solutions portfolio.
Working in an international team to provide:
- Up to date knowledge of APJ legislation and policies that impact SAP Concur solutions
- Ability to interpret APJ legislation and support the development team in the design of the SAP solution
- Continuous roll-in of requirements from the local markets to ensure product compliance
- Support of local User-Groups (Special Interest Groups), regular involvement in customer facing events / conferences and delivery of presentation on product localization updates.
- Build strong relationships with customer and other stakeholders so you are considered as a trusted advisor on SAP Concur Localization topics
- Providing a local contact point for key global customers to assist in maintaining good customer relations
- Provide local product expertise when required to support Sales initiatives and customer demonstrations
- Support our development groups during testing of new requirements and ensure quality of deliverables to our customers
- Customer message handling, when required, providing specialist local knowledge to help achieve a successful resolution
- Support roll-out of localization solutions ie customer newsletter, blogs, webinars.
- Support Product Management in the localization of new SAP Concur solutions
- More than 5 years professional experience in consulting and / or business environment
- Experience of working as part of a virtual team, in a multi-cultural environment, across time zones
- Very good knowledge of SAP Concur solutions
- Fluent in English, Japanese and Chinese
- Technology or business consulting background preferred
- Customer focused
- Enthusiasm for taking initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively and champion new ideas and ways of working
- Team spirit and ability to work with virtual and local teams
- Good understanding of local markets in Asia Pacific Japan
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to manage different stakeholder communities and their expectations
- Good presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Job Location WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and / or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e- mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or, APJ :, EMEA :).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.