We’re looking for a Sr. Community Operations Manager to lead efforts to operate, scale, and improve our customer experience and support operations. This role comes with a heavy focus on managing programs initiated from data analytics, steering cross-functional discussions, delivering stellar operations outcomes, continuous process improvement, and being customer-obsessed.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with teammates, cross-functional partners, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPOs) partners to scale up the business and deliver operations excellence with a strong focus on business metrics and customer experience.
- Understand the numbers and make data-driven decisions and continuous process improvements to deliver a consistent world-class customer experience.
- Achieve operations outcomes and deliver the program with significant business impact and be the point of contact for many key initiatives.
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber’s community and provide meaningful insight to improve the experience of our customers on the platform
- Build the teamwork environment and make an appropriate approach to the personal development for your team and other junior members in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and an equivalent of at least 6 years proven track record in Customer Service or Program Management or Operations.
- Prior professional experience with process optimization, and program management and delivery.
- Native in Japanese and proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Experience working in a very fast-paced environment.
- BPO (business process outsourcing) operations or consulting background preferred but not required.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing.