- PKI –Certificate Management-L1 (Mandatory)
As an Engineer, you are responsible for areas around Engineering, Global Infrastructure Services etc. You are expected to have a good practical understanding of technology and its application and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation. You may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
Minimum work experience: 1 –3 Years
Proficiency in Japanese & English Language is mandatory
- Understanding of user access management domain, typical processes and controls.
- Understanding of security related concepts such as authentication, authorization, role, permissions, groups, rules etc.
- ID administration technical skills in one or more of the following areas
- Mainframe (CICS, RACF)
- Unix (Solaris, AIX)
- Windows AD, NT
- Good communication skills – spoken and written.
- Manage and prioritize day-to-day activities and projects within the team to meet deadlines
- Fast learner and effective trainer of new technologies and procedures in a constantly changing environment.
Customer Delivery Management:
- Focused approach on delivery to handle periodic governance client meeting.
- Consistency in operations to Share periodic report and adherence to all compliance.
- Adherence to procedures when in demand.
- Able to sense the pulse of customer by having continuous interaction over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning in platforms like Active Directory, Identity Management, SAP, etc.
- Identify gaps in the current UAM landscape, provide recommendation to bridge the gaps, help customers to new UAM processes.
- Supporting two-factor (like Password + One Time Code) authentication platform.
- To provide technical support; answering support queries
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user access problems and be proactive when dealing with user’s access issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details in the user management system.
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident.
- Obtaining KnowledgeBase for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Routing / chasing of tickets with other Resolver groups.
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to Team Lead as applicable for outage confirmation
- On-time delivery of periodic reports and compliance reports.