Requisition ID: 262047
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Technical Quality Manager_
Purpose and Objective of Job:
For the execution of our premium support services we are looking for Technical Quality Manager (TQM) working onsite at our customer’s premises. As a TQM you will act as SAP’s front office lead within the customer’s IT / Project organization. You will architect the service plans It will be your responsibility to create and maintain a trustful. To the customer’s needs and head the service delivery. You will be involved in the customer’s SAP projects as a supervisor from SAP’s point of view, thus proactively safeguarding implementations, upgrade and supporting operation improvement. and cooperative relationship between the customer and SAP on project level.
Expectations and task of the job:
As TQM, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Understand the customer’s solution landscape and business processes
- Acquire the role of a trusted advisor inside the customer organization
- Create detailed engagement and service delivery plans and drive their execution
- Understand SAP premium engagement’s services and methodologies
- Conceptualize, execute and track projects that are in line with our organizational framework
- Coordinate involvement of SAP Support resources onsite and in the back office
- Identify top issues, define action plan accordingly and drive the resolution process
- Report to management and executive level
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- SAP Technology / Basis, Application experience
- SAP consultant or development experience (SAP Project Manager or Operation manager experience preferred)
- Excellent customer / escalation management skills
- Proven ability to work with customers on project- and senior management level
- Japanese native
- Fluency in English
Technical quality manager
SAP Premium Engagement (Premium Support Service) is looking for a technical quality manager (TQM) who will be resident at the customer’s site. Work with your project / IT organization and act as a leader in overseeing SAP Premium Engagement. As an advisor who is familiar with SAP solutions trusted by customers, TQM designs service plans according to customer needs (SAP implementation, operational improvement, upgrade), and realizes proactive avoidance of issues, early resolution and promotion of improvement. We will provide services for you.
As TQM, you will be engaged in the following tasks.
- Understand your solution landscape and business processes
- A technical advisor trusted by our customers on SAP and SAP-related topics
- Create and provide service plans (execution plans) for SAP Premium Engagement
- Understand SAP Premium Engagement Services and Service Methodologies
- Collaboration and cooperation with the service team in consideration of the customer’s project and operational status
- Collaboration and collaboration with SAP consultants and support consultants
- Most important issue management, solution management
- Appropriate reporting and sharing to customers, SAP Services management and executives
Skills and competencies:
- University graduate or above
- SAP technology, basis or application knowledge and implementation, operational experience of either
- SAP-related project, operation manager experience (consultant, development experience is also possible)
- Customer relationship management and escalation management with SAP internal stakeholders
- Communication skills (capable of constructive discussions and conversations with your project team and senior management level)
- Japanese (native)
- English (level at which business conversation is possible)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment –apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and / or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e- mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or, APJ :, EMEA :).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.