Are you interested in defining the future operating model for Amazon’s global delivery operations and creating a world class experience for our customers, associates, and driver partners?
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery operations are on pace to become one of the largest parcel carriers in the world. Robust process that fully leverages delivery station and driver capacities are critical to accomplishing that scale while delivering a world class customer experience.
As part of the JP AMZL Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) team, you will lead implementing, measuring and improving standard work processes that will drive customer experience and performance improvement within our delivery station network. You are accountable for influencing business-critical decisions that enable scale and deliver consistent, industry leading, performance within our AMZL Operations. You will raise the bar on customer experience while lowering costs and supporting our rapid growth.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an influencer capable of working effectively with senior leadership across multiple organizations and geographies. You will also need to be a self-starter, proven program leader, diligent project leader, communicator, and problem solver with strong analytical skills. You will work with cross-functional teams on complex geography problems, deal with ambiguity and advocate on behalf of the customer.
* Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/passivesmoking (Japanese only)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 6 years + management experience in either Consulting, Manufacturing, Production, Transportation or Supply Chain
· Experience in operational, process, and performance improvement projects
· Business level in Japanese & English (speaking / reading / writing)
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency of hypothesis-led problem solving
· Highly analytical and comfortable with large analyzes. Able to quickly distill down complex operating models and identify where the value and opportunity is
· Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level. Credible and impactful both with Senior Operational and Business Leaders as well as on the shop floor
· Experience across the full project life cycle –analysis and design as well as implementation
· Masters Degree / MBA
* Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.
* Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation