Tokyo’s Corona Virus confirmed infected with 255 people more than 200 people for 6 consecutive days

Tokyo Corona Virus Confirmed 255 Infections More than 200 People 6 days in a row November 15 18:49

The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced today that it has confirmed that 255 new people in Tokyo have been infected with the new coronavirus. The number of confirmed infections per day has fallen below 300 since November 10, five days ago.

The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced today that 255 new men and women in their 10s and 90s have been confirmed infected with the new coronavirus in Tokyo.

By age group,
4 people under 10 years old,
15 Teenagers,
68 People in Their 20s,
47 People in Their 30s,
42 People in Their 40s,
43 People in Their 50s,
18 People in Their 60s,
12 People in Their 70s,
5 People in Their 80s,
I’m in my 90s.

It is the first time since November 10, five days ago, that the number of confirmed infections per day in Tokyo has fallen below 300.

It is the sixth consecutive day that more than 200 people have been here.

Infection confirmation varies by day of the week and tends to vary, but it was the first time since August 23, about three months ago, that the number of people exceeded 200 on Sunday.

Of the 255 people, 113 people, which accounts for about 44%, are thick contacts of people who have been confirmed infected so far, and the remaining 56% of 142 people have not known the route of infection so far.

A total of 34,751 people have been confirmed infected in Tokyo.

On the other hand, the number of severe patients as of the 15th, which was calculated by the standards of the capital, decreased by three from the 14th to 38.

In addition, no one was confirmed dead on the 15th.