Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Job Locations (All) | Japan
Posted Date 24 hours ago (11/13/2020 10:52 PM)
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life- We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As we continue to expand our global operations, our established and highly active Project Management team is now seeking an additional Project Associate. As a Project Associate you will develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of managing clinical biomedical studies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Project Manager and core study team to ensure that project deliverables are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations
- Facilitating project team and client meetings / teleconferences, eg scheduling, booking resources and preparing meeting materials, agendas and meeting minutes
- Facilitating internal and external system access for study participants
- Developing and maintaining project tracking tools and generating project status reports
- Generating and maintaining project specific documents, eg project specific training plan, organizational charts, contact lists, newsletters
- Managing site supplies / printed study materials and coordinating timely distribution to sites
- Coordinating project specific training setup and assignment of this to team members through internal systems
- Facilitating project team compliance, eg project specific training, CTMS and TMF compliance
- Assisting with TMF maintenance and ongoing Quality Control
Driven, organized and approachable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Administrative experience with Bachelor’s level education or higher (or equivalent).
- Good IT skills, in particular MS Excel and the ability to take and type up accurate minutes.
- You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English is required.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
For more information please visit our website:
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
PRA Health Sciences