Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The goal of the eCommerce (eCom) team is to deliver one integrated consumer journey to create a premium and seamless experience so that we not only meet their expectations, but also exceed them while meeting our targets when a consumer leaves our touch point.
The Product Data Specialist will implement the global range plan and identify the need for local asset creation, ensure the time availability of assets and global data, oversee the data for adidas Japan and Reebok Japan within the online shops, support the implementation of improvements to the navigation and filter through data enhancements, and drive operational efficiency through data enhancement.
- Implement the global range plan and identify needs for local asset creation: Create and maintain a global range plan for each season; Coordinate the asset production for Japan with Global Asset Creation Team, ensuring that retail intro dates and tiering structure are adhered to; Proactively communicate the need for local asset creation and share information on updates with global style guides to the non-European markets.
- Ensure the time availability of assets and data for our eCom platform vendors: Upload all assets available in global product data database to local content management system.; Segment and setup of the product data in the system; Identify and solve issues with the product presentation on our own eCom and act as the main contact point to support teams for the topics concerning product data.
- Manage the product data for adidas and Reebok, within the Online shops: Setup the product data for all adidas and Reebok; Manage the integration of adidas and Reebok products; Drive perfect QA in a timely manner.
- Coordinate improvements with the product data template: Align with all stakeholders on product data improvements needed to better support internal / external search, user experience or onsite navigation; Coordinate the implementation of the changes to the data structure with all markets and marketing team to avoid dead links on the sites or errors in marketing campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Results & Profit oriented
- Have a broad and deep theoretical understanding of job function
- Identify and correct problems in existing processes and systems with generally defined scope and complexity
creating and revising documents and presentations * Skilled in attention to detail, planning and organizatino
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Business, Marketing, or eCommerce
- Minimum 1 year of working experience of Demandware or other eCommerce platform
- Experience of working with Access or other database is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Fluent in Japanese and proficient in writing and speaking English is a plus
- Brand Activation
- External Agencies
- Global Asset Creation