Our client, a European luxury leader, seeks a marketing professional to develop and implement the company’s marketing and CRM strategies.
For someone wanting to expand outside of a specialist area, this opportunity allows you to touch all areas of marketing.
- Develop and implement Marketing and CRM strategies of the company in the market as a leader of the Marketing team to ensure achievement of the annual sales target and to lay foundation for mid-long term sales growth.
- Lead all the Marketing and CRM activities in liaise with Retail / Wholesale team, HQ and business stakeholders incl. Marketing agency.
Communication: Advertising / PR / Events / Promotion / Digital:
- Convey Maison’s core values of excellence, creativity, heritage and craftsmanship, through proper communication initiatives.
- Define and implement a strategic communication plan (off-line and on-line) with clear KPI setting and tracking. Ensure Plan Do Check Action (PDCA) to improve ROI continuously.
- Optimize the media / PR exposure to increase brand awareness, visibility and share of voice to stand up among competitors whilst respecting identity and positioning of the brand.
–Plan and Implement marketing promotions and campaigns to generate leads and to influence a BTQ Visit and a purchase. Concentrate to increase customer lifetime value and improve ROI. * Monitor and analyze competitors’ communication and PR strategy.
- Control and manage overall Communication budget and its optimization to achieve the strategic objectives.
- Plan and organize successful new product launches in the market in a timely and efficient manner by closely communicating with HQ, sales team, retailers and press.
- Conduct strategic product marketing activities for existing models across all the segment to promote sales constantly.
- Monitor and analyse competitor products to position the model line up in a proper manner.
- Provide necessary product information for sales team as well as for retailers to reinforce sales skills.
- Lead the digital marketing (search, display, website, SNS, e-mailing, etc.) and the omni-channel strategy in the market to optimize brand visibility, generate interests for the brand and to increase traffic to the POSs.
- Manage e-commerce and ramp up sales.
- Reach younger generation (Millennials) in a creative manner to meet their lifestyle and values for fostering future customers.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Propose local CRM strategy and action plans to fit the market in coordination with HQ team.
- Manage and enrich the Customer Database in the system, ICM and / or SAP in terms of quantity and quality. Support and motivate boutique staff so that data continues to be fed into the CRM database.
- Ensure training and coaching of the boutique teams on CRM matters.
- Implement and monitor clients follow up per boutique per customer segments then develop personalized clienteling program for each client segment.
- Carry out appropriate Customer Database analysis. Analyse customer typology and behavior, perform ad hoc analysis, propose improvements and action plans.
- Manage the Client Relation Center (CRC) platform & team. Ensure relevant Service Level Agreements are reached & high-service levels are delivered towards clients.
- Evaluate, report, and optimize Client Relationship Center performance, ensuring a consistent high level of performance of the brand ambassador.
- Achieve annual phone sales targets and improve conversion rate.
- Develop and implement retail marketing strategies and tactics in order to contribute to sell-in / sell-out across the POSs, both for the boutiques and the retailers.
- Ensure all the POS openings, closings and maintenance within the given budget and timeframe to meet brand standard and client experiences / expectations. Conclude and update the contract with retailers regarding the POS when necessary.
- Coordinate and arrange display areas at outlets of our business partners to meet brand quality.
- Be responsible for planning sales promotional events in cooperation with the sales team to achieve sales target.
- Develop and share the team vision and strategies as a leader so that the team can move forward to the same direction aligned with the brand strategy.
- Manage, coach and motivate team members to improve their outputs and develop their career in line with brand expectations.
- Define and delegate each task in an efficient and timely manner and coach them to achieve concrete objectives.
- Encourage the team members to foster up to date marketing skills through inside / outside of the company.
- Plan and provide proper trainings for the team members.
- Strong experience in Marketing and CRM fields in international companies
- Working in luxury industry is a plus
- Native Japanese and good English to collaborate closely with headquarters
- Strategic thinking / business acumen to achieve business goals
- Ability to collect and synthesize quantities of quantitative and qualitative data
- Change management skills for ensuring sustainable growth of the business
- Logical thinking and strong analytical and planning skills
- Digital marketing skills to accelerate the new retail business model, eg EC
- Awareness of vision / values of our company and lives values with her / his employees.
- Making decision in a timely and efficient manner by involving her / his employees in the process.
- Driving organizational dynamics.
- Handling different interests and taking good care of fairness and social balance.
- Experience of managing and developing the team with strong leadership.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and client orientation skills.
- Logical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Business acumen, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset as marketer.
- High level of analytical and strategic thinking.
- Learning ability and agility to move the business to the next level.
- Digital acumen.
- Effective team player and networker.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Strong self-management ability with a high stress tolerance.