Sr. Account Executive, Technology Support Services, SAP Solutions –Eastern Japan
Job Location JP-Tokyo
Job ID 2020-8283
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application. Support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients. enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Senior Account Executive, Technology Support Services, SAP Solutions to cover Eastern Japan
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Account Executive, Technology Support Services, SAP Solutions to sell our world-class service offerings. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet / exceeded quotas, and taking business to the next level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning. We need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them with our prospects.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience selling ERP services, software products and solutions for SAP, as well as proven success at smaller start-up companies It is critical for our business that our Account Executives have competed against Oracle and / or SAP in complex selling situations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create awareness and demand for Rimini Street products and services
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and working with lead generation team
- Establish a dialogue with prospect and understand their unique goals, problems, and needs
- Provide and guide prospects strategic vision to drive them toward the RSI solution
- Create compelling sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral for a specific sales opportunity
- Drive the Rimini Street sales process working collaboratively with functional peers (Operations, Legal, Marketing, Sales Engineers, Finance) to successfully win an opportunity
- Negotiate complex contracts and successfully navigate prospect’s complex internal approval processes
- Work collaboratively will all functional peers to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status
- Update and track all activities in our Salesforce CRM automation tool
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales commitments
- Implement and utilize current Social and Digital selling strategies to maximize opportunities via Social Networking platforms
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
Location and Travel Expectations
- Must be located in the territory
- Travel expectations, 25% to 35%
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 15+ years of overall sales experience
- 10+ years selling ERP software solutions for SAP and / or Oracle as well as proven success at smaller start-up companies
- Competed against Oracle and / or SAP in complex selling situations or equivalent
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry
- Record of sustained and significant quota over-achievement
- Experience in the lead role in a fast paced, team-oriented collaborative environment in a competitive market
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives, procurement, legal, and line of business representatives
- Engage prospects with a consultative sales approach
- Must be articulate with strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience with Social and Digital selling techniques
- Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Ability to leverage supporting team of Sales Engineers, Lead Generation, and Marketing, Business Development, and Inside Sales
- Experience in a non-sales role including, but not limited to, sales engineering, consulting, or managed services
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $ 1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $ 5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the
in 2018 * Over 2,000 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2019 fiscal year revenue of $ 281.1 million, up 10.9% year over year
- Expanded operations in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in 2019
- Launched the global availability of Application Management Services for Salesforce, SAP and Oracle
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 34 awards in 2019, including 24 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with two gold Stevie awards for Company of the Year in 2019,
- The Rimini Street Foundation also recognized with a Stevie award in 2019 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In 2019, Rimini Street also partnered with 68 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, in-kind donations and more than 800 employee volunteer hours, and expanded its charitable work to Germany and Taiwan.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting / staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.