Computer & Network Security
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese1, Japanese2, English2, Cyber Security, Accounting, Sales
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 8,000,000 ~ 12,000,000
As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Company, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real -time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
No two days for a Company Security Engineer are the same, from getting hands on with the most advanced technologies in the market, to learning more about the customer’s most pressing security challenges and playing a crucial part in designing a solution, you’re always at the heart of fascinating projects!
- Development and growth of existing key FSI accounts
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision making processes
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
- 3-8 years of experience in account management and sales for FSI accounts within the IT industry
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Hands on and proven track record of sales achievements
- Strong communicator and confident individual
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry – highly preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
Holidays & Benefits
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. 9 employees.
- Cell Phone. 6 employees.
- Life Insurance / Disability. 5 employees.
- Casual Dress / Atmosphere. 4 employees.
- Stock Options. 3 employees.
- Stock Purchase Plan. 3 employees.
The company is a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. The company’s solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry-leading catch rate of malware, ransomware, and advanced targeted threats. The company offers a multilevel security. architecture, “Infinity Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention”, this combined product architecture defends an enterprises’ cloud, network, and mobile devices. The company provides the most comprehensive and intuitive point of control security management system.