Computer & Network Security
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese1, Japanese2, English2, Networking, Cyber Security, AWS, Cloud
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 15,000,000 ~ 16,000,000
As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Company, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real -time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
No two days for a Company Security Engineer are the same, from getting hands on with the most advanced technologies in the market, to learning more about the customer’s most pressing security challenges and playing a crucial part in designing a solution, you’re always at the heart of fascinating projects!
- Acting as a subject matter expert in Japan region to support growing the threat prevention business
- Driving the Company CloudGuard sales for Enterprises that are building Private Cloud (based on VMWare NSX or Cisco ACI) or Public Cloud (Azure, AWS or Google)
- Providing technical support to all local offices, customers and main partners within the region
- Evangelizing Company CloudGuard and Sandblast technologies
- Developing existing and new accounts in conjunction with overlay team and local sales office
- Responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Conducting Proof of Concept
- Providing training, technology updates, seminars and workshop for main partners and prospects
- Project management and reporting
- Product and solution presentations
- Active participation in IT security events and trade shows
- Working closely with product management team in HQ to develop road map
- 8 years as an SE in a vendor / partner / Distribution environment
- Knowledge Public & Private Cloud Architectures, especially AWS, Azure, AliCloud, Google Cloud Platform. DevOps, DevSecOps, Kubernetes, Serverless architectures and / or cloud security experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in Security domain including endpoint security, network security, CASB, MDM and mobile security. Companyexperience is an advantage
- Experience with POCs and Demos
- Ability to create an end-to-end security solution for a customer’s environment
- Good understanding of customer environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work experience with end users
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
Holidays & Benefits
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. 9 employees.
- Cell Phone. 6 employees.
- Life Insurance / Disability. 5 employees.
- Casual Dress / Atmosphere. 4 employees.
- Stock Options. 3 employees.
- Stock Purchase Plan. 3 employees.
The company is a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. The company’s solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry-leading catch rate of malware, ransomware, and advanced targeted threats. The company offers a multilevel security. architecture, “Infinity Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention”, this combined product architecture defends an enterprises’ cloud, network, and mobile devices. The company provides the most comprehensive and intuitive point of control security management system.