Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Data Scientist, Python
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 8,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
- We are looking for data scientist.
- We also carry out various big data analysis for services that
- boast the world’s largest amount of data.
- work experience in data science field
- Understand any one of the regression method / classification method / or clustering methods.
- Experience in Data aggregation, processing, and binding
- Appropriate handling of missing or outliers
- Experience in reporting analysis results to business units or clients
- Understand high school level mathematics and basic statistics (statistical test level 2)
- Programming ability to implement the processing necessary for data analysis by yourself by using references.
- Know a wide range of model building methods and understand the advantages and disadvantages of each method in practical application
- Can work smoothly using Python, R (including MATLAB)
- You can study by yourself from books and papers according to your needs.
Benefits ・ Insurances
・ Commuting allowance
・ Business trip allowance
・ Sports facilities and recreation facilities
・ Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
・ Group life insurance
・ Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500, and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area