Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required Skills: Japanese4, Japanese3, Product Manager, JIRA, agile methodologies, Confluence
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will impact hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day?
In the Company’s Tech Division, you will join a global team of experienced technologists who drive the technical foundation of our many services. The Ecosystem Services Department (ESD) is thinking big: we build scalable platforms that power the Company Ecosystem worldwide.
We are looking for a product manager to work on an exciting B2C Identity Verification initiative, that can change how businesses verify their users’ digital identity. You will be collaborating with Mobile, Fintech, RIT development teams. As Product Manager (Mobile / Fintech) , you would be the main driver of the project, taking on a leadership role on both service planning, execution, and product management.
Please see the following link to learn more about our department: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDlBjgERHDk
What do we expect from you?
As a Product Manager, you will have the responsibility to implement the digital identity strategy for ESD and its expansion within Company Ecosystem. You will also participate in the definition of business and system requirements, and the development of a global product roadmap to support our providers. ..
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform vision, mission, and business model
- Build a strong relationship with businesses to capture requirements, identify improvement points and lead the change delivery
- Build a strong relationship with team members, including teaching leaders and architects, developers, QA and operation engineers
- Own the product development process from managing road map, prioritizing, create the features and lead its’delivery with clear acceptance criteria
- Be both quantitative and qualitative, and able to quickly understand and assess complex issues in order to make the right decision regarding it
- Be a role model to team members when it comes to ownership, proactive and taking responsibility
- Bachelor Degree (BS) in Engineering, Economics, Business, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in KPI-driven service development
- Experience working with clients and business stakeholders to define project scope
- Experience writing requirement specifications & acceptance criteria
- Experience working on multiple products / projects in parallel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in cross-cultural development teams
Preferred Qualifications (not mandatory)
- Experience with modern project management tools, preferably JIRA / Confluence and MS Project
- Knowledge in Bank, Financial operations and Mobile operation
- Understanding of Strategy Management concepts
English (Overall –3 –Advanced), Japanese (Overall –2 –Intermediate)
・ Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
・ Commuting allowance
・ Employee stock ownership plan
・ Discounted sports club
・ Visa support
The largest eCommerce company in Japan, and the third-largest eCommerce marketplace company worldwide. The organization provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas., Portal and media, online marketing, and professional sports.