Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required Skills: English2, Testing, Operation & Management, Java, C ++, Swift, Devops
Municipality: Tsunashima, Yokohama
Prefectures: Kanagawa Prefecture
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 10,000,000 ~ 12,000,000
We are looking for a strong and experienced software quality engineering lead. In this role, you will lead software quality engineers focused on testing Proactive (Voice app) features across all Client platforms. You will work closely with Client’s quality and product engineers to understand features , tools, testing requirements, and schedule. You will provide guidance to the local team towards developing and designing test cases, creating automation and maintaining manual and automated test cases. You will provide technical expertise to the team to debug product and automation issues and drive them to resolution.
Part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? You will be interacting with various multi-functional engineering and project management teams to help identify issues, test and drive the quality of (Voice app) features. Will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done
- 8+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer in Test or Software Quality Engineer
- 3+ years of experience leading high-performance software quality or automation teams
- Proficient in one more object-oriented programming languages –Swift / Obj-C / Java / C ++
- Previous white box testing experience including design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of test automation using XCTest / Swift / Objective-C is a huge plus
- Proficient in leading cross-functional discussions & collaborations to achieve common goals
- Proficient in Software Testing methodologies
- Proficient in SDLC practices (Agile, Waterfall, SCM, Issue Tracking)
- Familiar with DevOps practices (CI, CD, containerization & orchestration, config management, etc)
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude to mobilize and lead others.
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500, and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area