Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required Skills: Japanese1, Japanese2, English2, Contract, Banking, Digital Marketing
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 5,000,000 ~ 7,000,000
Industry: Banking (Japanese bank)
- Due diligence / project preparation phase for a package rollout of Digital Banking platform, for a new digital bank division of a Japanese megabank.
- Design / build / implementation phase
- Infosys will implement Finacle –its best-in-class digital banking / core banking platform
- Design, direction, and project governance will be executed from Tokyo, and Infosys delivery will be handled from Tokyo and overseas
- Techno-cross-functional 10-15 years of work experience
- Native level in Japanese and fluent in English
- Work experience in user experience design and managing teams in related projects
- Work experience / knowledge of Digital marketing & usage of tools like Adobe
- Work experience / knowledge of below areas would be a plus- Retail banking, Mobile app development, Loyalty management, Personal finance management & Chatbots
- Japanese (Native Level Skills), English (Business Level Skills)
Company Description This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” that recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services.
With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition.
Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help company transformation and thrive in an ever-changing world.