Position Title: Finance Business Systems Analyst
Reports to: Business Systems Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
As the Finance Business Systems Analyst, you will develop to be the SAP subject matter expert for supporting the Finance team. You will support the Finance team for their day to day requirements as well as be the local BA to coordinate SAP rollouts in the region from Finance tower. This role will be a part of a team of SAP Technical BAs that support the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting and deploying FICO functionality. Conduct trainings to Finance teams, requirements gathering and documenting processes
- Involve in business process improvement / initiatives and work closely with the PMO & finance team to improve business efficiency
- Lead SAP Implementation initiatives for the finance function
- Finance transactional data and Finance Master data migration support for new SAP implementations
- Perform break / fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
- Work with other function owners (Order-To-Cash / Supply Chain / Warehouse) to collaborate and coordinate End-to-end solutions
overall SAP FICO configuration * 3 years experience in SAP FICO production support
- 3 years experience in in Finance data migration
- 3 years experience in in SAP project implementation
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.