The Product Marketing Manager will own and drive the product centric marketing strategy for Apple Watch line of business. The Product Marketing manager is part of a team of product experts who champion products in Japan market and seek innovative ways to keep our products at the heart of continuous improvement of product launches, comprehensive business and market analytics, instinctive insights and the discipline to focus are valued attributes.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- The Product Marketing Manager will have a deep understanding of product, portfolio and marketing strategy, twinned with the ability to execute for results.
- The PMM must have the ability to work collaboratively with other critical functions, Marcom, PR, Finance and Sales, to articulate and shape opportunity ahead for their product line of business and communicate region-unique requirements for current and future products in a coherent way to multiple stakeholders across the globe as well as the US.
- To be truly successful in this role, you will need to have an undeniably strong passion for Apple products, desire to win, curiosity to be better, ability to navigate in a world of ambiguity, finesse and craft in product storytelling, creative and innovative problem solving, the motivation to inspire others, and to build strong and lasting relationships throughout the organization.
- Instinctive ability to be the voice of the consumer
- Excellent analytical skills
- Depth of technical awareness
- Strategic planning expertise
- Superior storytelling capabilities
- Presentation / negotiation skills
- Key Attributes:
- Courage of conviction
- Self honesty
- Analytical & Street smart
- Hard working
Articulate the product opportunity in market and provide product insight and leadership from introduction through end-of-life to both the Marketing and Sales organizations. Execute product launches with excellence every time. Contribute to the annual Marketing plan, outlining opportunity and actions that lead growth Be the liaison between Market and WW for all local business needs and feature requirements. Influence product feature roadmap, make clear recommendations that improve customer experience. Become a visible and vocal member of the Product Marketing team. Be the guardian of product. Messaging & positioning across every customer touch point, advancing the cause of excellence. Possess expert knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products and strategies. Make pricing and forecasting recommendations to management and cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience Education & Experience