The New Verticals Eater Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: Uber Eats Grocery.
You will be in charge of Eater acquisition and engagement strategy, the execution of our strategy including CRM, in-app and other growth channels, the analysis and findings compilation as well as the reporting of our investment and results.
What You’ll Do
As a New Eater Operations Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Growth Strategy & Planning You will create multi-channel eater growth strategy, including budgets, timings and targets
- Owned and Non-owned channels promotions execution: You will execute the promotions across channels, including audience and content creation, CRM and in-app. Be responsible for setting A / B tests and performance tracking
- Lifecycle management guide early lifecycle and re-engagement incentive programs
- Product Improvement: Keen eye for new features to improve our eaters’ experience. Work directly with product teams to prioritise and ensure local relevance of new product rollouts
- Performance reporting: You will build reporting with a strong focus on marketing ROI
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- At least 2 years of experience in operations management, management consulting, investment banking, strategy, marketing or brand strategy, growing a startup or a similar experience
- A bias for data: You naturally take a scientific and highly analytical approach to everything. You love measuring things, and have a strong data intuition. You are experienced with analytical tools such as SQL and Excel
- Growth hacking: Meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation
- Detail orientation: You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently exceeds expectations
- Be a Strong Communicator –Business-level japanese fluency and business-level english fluency
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.