InComm leverages its close connection to retailers’ point-of-sale (POS) systems to provide services from a variety of service providers, thereby consuming at more than 450,000 retail outlets worldwide. Supports the daily consumption of people. Whether you’re buying and using prepaid products or buying digital products over-the-counter, InComm continues to meet consumer needs through unique technology. Headquartered in Atlanta, USA, InComm has 186 global patents and has established its presence in more than 30 countries in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, see, ,,,, or.
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 600,000 points of retail distribution worldwide and approximately 50,000 retail stores in Japan.
We are a prepaid pioneer in a land of innovation. InComm first established its presence in Japan in 2008, and for over a decade we have remained on the country’s leading edge of payments. On top of delivering an expansive prepaid program, we also offer services like mobile barcode payments and data processing.
About This Opportunity
This position offers the opportunity to blend IT engineering knowledge, communication skills, and project management skills in support of high profile client partners in Japan. This position will require the ability to manage end to end project processes to ensure time-lines and business needs are met.
- The ideal candidate will have native or at least N1 Japanese language skills and have Business level English language skills. Chinese / Mandarin language skills would also be helpful
- Will possess ISO8583 knowledge and basic programming and network knowledge.
- Will have a good foundation as a Project Manager and and at least 2 years experience in IT.
- Will manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ensure all projects are generated and completed in assigned time-lines.
- Post integration support for existing clients.
- Support business development team during sales interactions in explaining Company’s solution.
- Report to IT Senior Manager and accountable for keeping Company fully apprised of all IT developments and activity taking place in the Japanese market.
- Manage scope, schedule for project (s) during execution to ensure delivery meets expectations and achieves customer satisfaction.
- Proactive management of issues and risks pertaining to the project (s) with appropriate escalation where required.
- Analyze and revise current technology process and procedure for service delivery to include change, release, configuration, incident and problem management.
- Support internal infrastructure and Improve the procedures of tasks.
- Mentor and coach any future hires in the areas of Merchant implementation, Product Development, Operations and IT system infrastructure.
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- 2+ years’ experience in software or technical environment
- ISO8583 knowledge, basic programming skills and basic network related knowledge is required for this position.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess complex situations and understand key issues quickly.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple deadlines.
- Coordinate with the technology leaders to ensure operational reliability and stability of technology services using industry standards and best practice procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Client Management experience.
Must Have: Must Have:
- Bilingual proficiency (English / Japanese).
- Self-starter, ability to work under minimal supervision.
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of ISO 8583 messaging.
- Chinese / Mandarin language skills
- Merchant integration experience in Credit card industry.
- Basic Network related knowledge (IPsec VPN, IP-VPN).
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
* This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program