Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Security, Firewall, Cisco, Networking
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 7,000,000
- Overall experience of 5-8 years in Infrastructure Security domain comprising of experience in Security services around Email security using products like Symantec, FireEye, Cisco IronPort, etc
- General knowledge of Malware production technology like ATP, EDR using FireEye, Symantec, McAfee, Trend Micro and their associated logging functions and messages
- Knowledge and experience on Network Segmentation, micro-segmentation, Virtualization, Encryption
- Should have knowledge of Firewall security zone principles.
- Must understand SMTP protocol and email
- Knowledge and experience of Gateway Security Solutions such as Web and eMail gateways from technology OEM’s such as Cisco, Symantec & Zscaler or similar technologies
- Two to Three years in Network Security Administration and management of any email security platform including:
- Design and architect email security solutions as per the customer needs
- Good understanding of the various use-cases involved in using these technologies such as Antispam, Anti-malware filtering, content filtering services
- Integrating the email security services with O365, email server along with AD server for authentication
- Providing user role-based access as per business need
- Create customized reports which meets the business requirements
- Hands on experience on full life cycle of On prem and cloud based Mail security implementation or managed security project
- Requirements Analysis to Design, Architecture, Use Case Development, Deployment and Testing in an enterprise environment and integration with cloud-based mail such as O365
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot Product related issues, functional, technical and user related issues and incidents
- Experience of transitioning services from incumbent vendors
- Ability to create BAU documentation such as SMTP, EPD, Run books and SOP’s
- Review and analyse Service Setup metrics, including attainment of Service Setup Milestones and Service Levels.
- Good understanding of Network Architecture & Design aspects
- Understanding of security concepts and frameworks such as layered architecture, security by design and zero trust
- Person should have strong networking background with hands on experience on divergent Operating systems such as windows, linux or IOS
- Knowledge and experience on LAN, WAN, Wireless and Wired Networks
- Knowledge and experience on Public cloud infrastructures such as AWS & AZURE
- Experience of working with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus
Languages Skills – English + Japanese (N2 and above)
Holidays and Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an in-house doctor
- Social insurance
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area