Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required Skills: Japanese1, Japanese2, English2, Contract, Business Analyst
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 5,000,000 ~ 9,000,000
The associate should perform Requirement Gathering, Application testing and providing UAT support. Also the associate should understand the existing landscape of the Japan apps and provide input to the team who is into transformation activities.
- Understand the entire landscape of Japan Business, mainly in the Trading domain.
- Analyze and provide Business Solutions and propose Roadmap for current inflight and upcoming projects.
- Should work along with Business, Product Teams and serve as a liaison between Global IT team and Business.
- Should provide advisory to improve the current process and implementing new Trading Business processes
- Should provide long term Roadmap to enhance the Trading Business processes.
- Should provide the business requirements and convert that in IT terminologies to the IT team.
- Experience of leading the development life cycle process instigating best practices.
- Act as a liaison between Business and technical team.
- Should be in a position to write Functional Specification Document and come up with requirement traceability matrix.
- Should know to test the applications.
- Any degree; Should have ability to speak and write in both Japanese and English.
- Knowledge of Commodity Trading is preferred
- Social Insurances
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500, and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area