Our team is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to lead our SMB restaurants function for Uber Eats in Japan. This role is a key leadership position in the Japan business and is responsible for the end-to-end experience of our SMB restaurant partners, from acquisition through to onboarding operations and ongoing account management, and management of the SMB restaurants team.
- Work with senior leadership to drive the overall strategy and growth for the Uber Eats business in Japan
- Provide management and leadership for a team of sales managers, executives and operational program managers
- Build the future of the SMB function in Japan, from helping shape our inbound sales function to supporting expansion into new markets
- Meet or exceed monthly team revenue quotas
- Implement strategic territory forecasting and planning
- Manage the operational aspects of acquiring and managing restaurant partners
- Excel in hands-on training, coaching and development of your team
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective team members
- Develop a high-performing team culture
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- At least 8 years of sales management and / or general management experience
- At least 12 years of sales experience in a high-growth SaaS or digital ads company
- Deep understanding of SaaS products
- Demonstrated ability to train and guide sales teams in selling techniques
- Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate a sales team
- Skilled at managing sales activities and analyzing metrics to deliver on sales plans
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Native-level Japanese and Business-level English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.