Industrial Assembly Solutions “Field Service Engineer” –Yokohama, Japan
We strongly believe growth is driven by competent, creative and committed people like you.
As a company strives for Diversity and Inclusion, all talent women are most welcome!
Atlas Copco Industrial Assembly Solutions is a global leader as a total solution provider of adhesives and mechanical joining technology in automobile manufacturing. The car industry is challenged to build lighter cars with better fuel efficiency in order to reduce CO2, and our new technologies have been adapted in a multi-material designed car production as well as ordinary production.
Our service is one of most growing areas and it is a key to expand business with filling a field service engineer in headquarter of IAS Yokohama. Mission
- Provide “customer focused” service.
- Plan and execute service activities.
- Installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and etc., which related after sales service.
- Report equipment condition, customer’s maintenance schedule as well as customer’s future production schedule.
- Evaluate Atlas Copco current adhesive system with customer to find out optimum usage under customer required condition, this includes proposing and testing adaptations of equipment / software
- Experience in service of equipment electrically and mechanically.
- Experience in automobile industries is a plus
- Good IT user skills (MS Office, networking,…)
- Driver license
- Ability to understand Automotive OEM production processes including joining technology
- Hands on knowledge of one of ADH joining technology is a plus
- Relevant work experience with industrial assembly systems, their set-up and installation is profit
- Highly motivated, capable self-starter, team player, able to demonstrate successful performance with independent problem solving, presentations, leadership and task oriented to meet changing deadlines
- Be capable and responsible as Atlas Copco representative to communicate with customer on various levels
- Basic knowledge of customers Production System is a plus
- Aligned to the Atlas Copco Way
- Native level Japanese (Speaking, listening, reading and writing skills) is a must
- Business level English is a plus
- Open minded and ambitious personality
- Pro-active and target-driven
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal, commercial and negotiation skills
- Engineering background with hands on experience. The candidates like to work in a multitask team and is proactive contributing to the outcome of the project. Likes to make proposal and able to convince other people.
Country and city description
- Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Start a journey towards something greater
Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins –Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.