- Sales Management – Manage sub-distributors sales and fine chemicals (bulk sales) for industrial accounts.
- Marketing Management – Explore market opportunities and conduct market development activities. Manage and develop marketing collaterals and digital marketing plans, with effective translation to Japanese language to support distributor and in-country marketing efforts.
- Responsible for achieving the agreed marketing and sales objectives including meeting the overall sales target set for Japan.
- Identify growth opportunities across all segments including life science, diagnostic & industries in Japan to establish and optimized MP Bio sales.
- Manage & develop distributor channels
- To grow the overall sales revenue in Japan by 10% to 20%.
- Meet & review performance of sub-distributors in Kanto area monthly and sub-distributors in other areas of Japan quarterly.
- Manages the promotional mix, and distributors’ training needs including new product trainings.
- Participate in trade show, conference & networking events.
- Prepare monthly promotional materials for distributors’ use and plan for monthly digital marketing activities.
- Report all sales & marketing updates during APAC monthly marketing conference
6 to 8 million yen
Ability to: Highly self-motivated, achievement oriented, have excellent communication skills and fluent in Japanese and English languages (both written and spoken).
Knowledge of: Life Science market, Diagnostic market, product management, market research, digital marketing, customer sales management and business development.
Education: Preferred PhD with background in Biotech & Science including molecular biology, Biochemicals, Immunology or cell biology.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant sales & marketing experience in Life Science, Diagnostic testing, Biotechnology and / or Pharmaceutical industry. Sales Manager experiences in life science distribution business is highly desirable.