Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required Skills: Japanese1, Japanese2, English2, Salesforce, Veeva, Business Analyst, UAT, POS
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 9,000,000
- Act as a salesforce / Veeva technical analyst / designer
- Participate in business requirement discussion along with the BA.
- Act as a bridge between business, BA and the offshore team.
- Contribute in prototyping & Solution Architecture for Salesforce / Veeva related solutions
- Demo the solution Build during Design, Build or UAT (as needed)
- Perform POC and other related work.
- Help BA is constructing the User requirement
- Provide feasibility knowledge for any Salesforce related pain points highlighted by business.
- Support deployment to different environment & perform post-deployment check, as, needed
- Documentation preparation related to Unit Test Script, Functional Design Specification, Technical Design document, Service oriented process
- Hyper-care support activity after Post Deployment
- Social Insurances
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500, and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area