A casual and contemporary brand that specializes in denim products
■ Area of responsibility and activity of job incumbent
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the buying team in an effective and timely manner
- Maintenance in terms of Orders, Receiving, and Allocation
- Follow up delivery on time order placement and replenishment
- Assist to conduct market research on products and sales reviews
- Assist to monitor the sales performance with relevant reports
- Assist in the preparation and collation of management information
- Dealing and negotiating with vendors
- Handling ad hoc projects independently as required
- Liaise and build strong relationship with various departments
- Assist in problem solving and process issues
- 3-5 years of concrete buying experiences.
- Diploma holder qualified in fashion / textiles or related discipline
- Attentive to figures, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in both Windows and MS Office especially Excel
- Ability to adapt in high pressure environment
- Japanese written and spoken is preferred
- English or Mandarin speaking is a must
Complete with social insurance, regular health checkup, employee sales system, long-term service commendation system, performance bonus, salary increase system, etc.
Annual holidays: 120 days or more, Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays, paid holidays, etc.
Details of the job offer will be announced after the interview.