Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required Skills: English2, Quality Assurance, Testing, Docker, Kubernetes
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
Company’s Data Science & AI Section optimizes Company Membership experiences in many ways. With hundreds of millions of members and trillions (Japanese Yen) in spending, Company’s Membership enjoys an un-paralleled eco-system of benefits and is amongst the largest in the world. Our talented and driven team operates a portfolio of products and services that optimize Company membership experiences using data.
- Utilizing the Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Establish quality assurance system based on the status of product, enhance existing quality assurance system (Integration test, Scenario test, and Regression test).
- Standardize quality assurance workflow to supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Handle the granularity of automation test and manual test.
- Detect potential bugs.
- Well-organize QA document.
- 7+ years of experience in running and maintaining automated test cases for mobile apps, web apps, and APIs.
- 2+ years of QA lead experience.
- Professional experience in using the following frameworks / tools –Appium for mobile apps, Selenium for web-based apps.
- Understanding of software release process, particularly Agile methodologies
- Experience in project / program management or procurement engineering
- Hands on experience in audits / assessment, incident investigation, and causal analysis / root cause analysis
- Experience in bash or other CLI scripting.
- Curiosity and passion about learning new technologies
- Experience in running performance tests using Gatling / JMeter.
- Experience in mobile SDK automation test.
- Experience in Robot Framework.
- Experience in CI / CD automation of service delivery (using Jenkins, git, etc.).
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in development and operation of large-scale system.
English (Overall –3 –Advanced)
・ Benefits (pension, health, employment, unemployment)
・ Commuting allowance
・ Employee stock ownership plan
・ Discounted sports club
・ Visa support
The largest eCommerce company in Japan, and the third-largest eCommerce marketplace company worldwide. The organization provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money , portal and media, online marketing, and professional sports. The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas.