Consultant As a Microsoft consultant, you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value. The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus in Order to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions. Person in this position should be able to focus on the development of customer business agility and business value, and deep experience with technologies.
Please check the URL below for career recruitment information that includes welfare programs and employee interviews from Microsoft Japan.
- Candidates must have an understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills designing and developing technology in area (s) of specialization to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have experience designing the Microsoft data platform using Azure data services, Azure Machine Learing and Power BI.
- Technical design, development and implementation on the use of Power BI.
- Knowledge and experience of data modeling and MLOps.
- Ability to read, interpret and / or develop Technical specifications, diagrams.
- Work with Leads to map solution and technical information to customer’s context
- Work with Leads on areas of local prototype, or proof of concept, to test solution.
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
Areas of Expertise;
- Prior Experience in Microsoft Azure Data Services, Azure Machine Learning and Power BI
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience. Higher relevant education preferred.
- Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
- English capability, TOEIC score up to 700
- Reports to Technical Delivery Manager Work location –Tokyo, Shinagawa Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and / or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the.
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.