Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required Skills: Product Development, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning, Software Testing, Application Development, Python, Web Applications, Japanese2, English2
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 7,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
Currently, we are building the technical foundation of manufacturing and the foundation of the development process in order to continuously carry out innovative technology challenges, and we are re-creating “Product” including microservices. I am challenging architecture.
Under such circumstances, we are looking for human resources who are involved in product development centering on the implementation of mathematical models in the statistical analysis area, which is the core function of “Product” and new products, and the development of optimization algorithms.
- As an engineer of our company who develops mainly data analysis products, you will be involved in the development of statistical analysis tools.
- Implementation of mathematical models and development of optimization algorithms based on business requirements
- Software testing of mathematical models and optimization algorithms
- Construction / improvement of mathematical models in collaboration with experts such as university associate professors and outside advisors
- Experience in participating in Kaggle and competition programming
- Go language Experience in web application development,
- Experience in using Kubernetes, and experience as a tech lead in web application development
- Work experience in machine learning and statistical analysis with Python
- Experience in developing WEB applications using clouds such as AWS and GCP
10: 00-19: 00
Core time is 12: 00 ~ 17: 00
Holidays & Benefits
- Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
- Paid holidays (10 days in the first year)
- Summer holidays: 4 days
- Year-end and New Year holidays: December 28-January 4
- Condolence leave
- Prenatal and postpartum leave
- Childcare leave
- Nursing care Vacation
- Talent Flowering Expenses (30,000 per year)
- Statistical Examination Qualification Acquisition Support
- Defined Contribution Pension System (401k)
The company is engaged in the research and development of micro and macro information technology systems. The company provides statistical analysis applications, data estimation, and collection, and modeling analysis consulting services.