- Preparing marketing materials in Japanese (including document translation, Excel simulation, PowerPoint presentation) for a variety of structured products and derivatives transactions
- Translation of research documents produced by in-house analysts
- Preparing structured products market survey, analysis reports with performance simulation and back testing
Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
- Fluency in English and Japanese (Native). Good Japanese writer.
- Mathematical background preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge on financial products is a plus
- Bachelor degree or master degree university students or less than 1-year professional work experience after graduation
- Frequency of working days: Flexible and minimum 2 days per week. Standard working hours from 8:50 to 17:00 with some overtime hours. (Open to discuss for part time work.)
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: 2021/01/04
Publication date: 2020/12/04