Korn Ferry RPO is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions, offering fully customized, flexible strategies to help organizations meet specific workforce needs. Our clients turn to us for proven expertise, a global process and infrastructure, proprietary competency models, innovative sourcing strategies, and a unique approach to measuring and optimising business impact.
From single and multi-search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project recruitment and consulting; our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
Based in Tokyo, we currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity available for an experienced Senior Recruitment Partner to be part of one of our RPO Talent Acquisition team supporting one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Partnering with Hiring Managers you will provide expertise as a business partner and trusted advisor.
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on High touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and / or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manners
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a motivated individual who has 8+ years of full cycle recruitment experience. The successful candidate will also have:
- Proven client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers (both inside and outside of Japan) throughout the recruitment process
- Solid experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
- Has hired for both Technology & Non-Technology roles (preferably within the pharma space) and also have experience hiring Leadership positions
- Proven experience with Applicant Tracking Systems – Workday preferred.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills to maintain complex recruitment trackers
- Able to develop and execute sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- Comfortable with managing the whole recruitment process from role briefings to offer creation, negotiation, and closure
- Demonstrated experience providing daily direction to the Associate Recruiters and able to ensure a pipeline of suitable candidates is created.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with client and in large group settings.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Energetic, confidence, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity.
- Can converse fluently in Japanese and English.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing and growing team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!