This Event Planner position is in charge of planning and organizing events and sales promotion projects both inside and outside boutiques. Whole work is dedicated to create highly qualitative “Cartier experience” among clients, influencers and partners.
1: Events and sales promotion –planning and execution
- Plan and organize events inside or outside boutiques in line with the Maison’s strategy and annual business plan.
- Organize effectively and efficiently the logistics / mechanics for events.
- Cross-functional coordination with other departments such as Retail and Specialist networks, Paris HQ, suppliers, etc.
- Effectively supervise suppliers and vendor in executing projects.
- Control budget and cost estimation for each project.
- Support and assist the Event Manager and all team members.
2: Support client treatment events –planning and execution:
- Plan and organize other events such as VIP customer treatments and institutional events.
- Arrange client’s accommodations, car service and transportation for both international and domestic events and coordinate the treatment together with Client Department and suppliers
- 5+ years experiences in project coordination (preferably in event organization and / or luxury industry) with capacity to lead independently some projects after a short period of time (3 months).
- Communication skills – Ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas / mechanics in a clear, logical way.
- Negotiation skills – capacity to get the best quality at the best expense, capacity to convince both inside and outside the company.
- Sense of creativity, pro-activeness, ownership, flexibility, facilitating skill and team working.
- Language: Japanese (native level), English (advanced level), French is a plus.
- PC skill: (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Out-of-the box thinking
- Logical mindset
- Business / Sales oriented
Should you wish to apply, please contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont