- You will be an owner of impactful initiatives, responsible for user acquisition and growth in new cities.
- You will conduct analysis and user researches based on both qualitative and quantitative data, get into details, and identify the opportunities for improvements.
- You will design, build, and deploy innovative solutions to address user’s pain points and to improve the processes.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a fast-growing environment. Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders highly valued.
- Solid analytical ability and end-to-end ownership. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
- Native-level Japanese with English bilingual proficiency is preferred.
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.