Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese1, English2, Contract, Project Management
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 7,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for set of projects of Medium to High complexity
- Includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Program Management-L3 (Mandatory)
- Minimum work experience: 10 Years
- Proficiency in English Language is Desirable
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area