Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: Japanese1, English2, Project Management
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
- As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for set of projects of Medium to High complexity
- includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Span of Project Manager may be of 40 FTEs and above, (2-4 M), and may have few Project Managers reporting into the role as well.
- Project Management ADM-L3, (Mandatory).
- Minimum work Experience:
Holidays and Benefits
- Weekends off
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Health consultation by an in-house doctor
- Social insurance
Company Description A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
This company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area