Specialized Group’s client is looking to expend this product service to its clients. In this position you will be responsible for providing insights to clients. To do so, you will first meet with our clients to uncover their business needs and challenges. Then, you will From these analyzes, you will form and present your recommendations to our clients. Use your strong analytical skills to perform quantitative and observational data analyzes.
- Corporate sustainability strategy planning
- Support for Sustainability Report, Synthesis Report, ESG rating support for equal communication concerning support, etc.
- Perform quantitative and observational data analyzes
- Create and present client recommendations
- 3 to 5 years or more of experience in the planning / management department of a business company or consulting experience of 5 years or more
- Native level Japanese or JLPT N1. Business English
- If candidated does not have ESG experience, passion for ESG is okay