Colt provides network, voice and data center services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Product Manager Unified and Intelligent Communications Services
Product Manager in Japan
The role is to manage the product lifecycle and development for the Unified Communications and Intelligent Communications Services. This will include;
- Focuses on business management of Colt’s UC services in Asia.
- Owns and drive P & L targets: Revenue and contribution growth
- Owns proposition, product, price, position, and driving promotion
- Deliver the Go to Market basis for product and solution launches
- Manages relevant product development
Knowledge of managed services and UC Cloud markets as well as understanding of relevant technology and service provider processes are benefit.
The successful factors are the followings for the role;
- Launch a multi-facet UC solution including:
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing solution for customer voice calling (integrated SIP trunking)
- Microsoft O.365 license resell
- Network access
- Handset / headset resell
- Ensure ordering, assurance, billing and reporting process are fully productised
- Drive early adoption with Colt sales and channels:
- Secure beta and anchor tenants
- Secure internal and external case studies
- Drive GTM and promotion in relevant markets
- Develop reseller model for CIC
- Review other cloud providers propositions for market opportunity and build business cases as appropriate
Key account abilities
- Manage key product performance indicators (pipeline, bookings, revenue, profitability, contribution, volumes, price point, service performance, customer satisfaction) for Colt’s Cloud US service and Colt’s customised UC solutions for larger customers.
- Drive sales success of UC solutions for larger customers.
- Lead development of product and associated service management to ensure market leadershiop and delivery of positive ROI.
- Own cost reduction initiatives to maximise cash contribution.
- Based on performance analysis and market dynamics define the Go-To-Market plan together with marketing and sales organization to ensure. Deliver the marketing approach, content and ensure proper launch. Define and develop campaign briefing and base collateral to generate on-going solution marketing programs to meet or exceed agreed revenue targets.
- Provide accurate 5 years planning based on identifying market sizing, addressable sweet-spot, competitive threat and GTM requirements.
- Understand end to end customer experience, ensuring optimum operational execution with constant improvement process.
- Create and maintain product and solution documentation, from contract pack to internal and external material to ensure the product is easy to consume and operate, maintaining on the intranet as well as internet site.
- Be a solution evangelist internally (countries) and externally (eg speaking opportunities at forums and customer events) & represent the Solution portfolio with analyst and PR relations (interviews, briefings, written input).
- Deliver training & content for sales training to ensure successful GTM.
- Utilise strong communication and presentation skills being able to internally and externally sell.
- Provide sales support for major opportunities and bids.
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience & Qualifications
- Strong experience in Product Management environment. This includes portfolio management, product planning and competitive analysis.
- Solid background knowledge of UC services and marketplace (competition, customer profiles, suppliers…), including solutions, cloud delivery, etc.
- Excellent articulation skills (verbal and in writing) and proven expertise in presentation techniques. Able to interact with press and analysis.
- Being able to present and position complex topics from a customer perspective.
- Excellent Japanese and English language skills (writing and verbal).
- Degree or equivalent in a related technical or business field.
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Ability to influence people outside of hierarchical control
- Focus on delivery and getting things done
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace