Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Excellent communication relationship-building and internal customer service skills
- Willing to work off-hours and weekends when required for projects or emergency support.
- Provide the first level / the Second contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Work with Third-Party Vendors to remediate complex AV issues as needed.
- Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
- Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users.
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
- Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers, and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware / software.
- Broad experience of IT with a basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio / Visual, Smart Devices, and Telecoms.
- This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.