Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required Skills: Japanese1, English2, Telecom, Quality Assurance, Testing, Sales
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 12,500,000 ~ 15,000,000
Solution Architects work closely with Service Line Specialists to craft solution architecture, including scope, risks, cost to serve, and our ability to deliver, with a focus on building transformative and innovative solutions within their area of specialism. Solution Architects also support Enterprise Architects with stitching together different parts of the portfolio when developing solutions that respond to the largest challenges faced by clients within their industry.
- Responsible for supporting Sales & Business Development activities through creation of complex, holistic solution architectures in area of specialism.
- Directly engage with customers to understand their business needs and develop solution strategies and technology roadmaps.
- Collaboration with industry teams, domain consulting teams in developing end-2-end solutions that suit current and futuristic needs of our clients.
- Clearly articulate the solution proposition and business value and take end to end ownership of solution response.
- Consult clients during solution implementation stages and be accountable for the end product meeting business and tech outcomes.
- Take a lead in helping our clients drive end-to-end transformation across business lines, technologies, processes and people to unlock and create significant business value
- Support acquisition of new clients and support the expansion of new or existing accounts. Play a crucial role across all stages of the pursuit lifecycle.
- Infuse nextGen QA thinking (Create Points of View and re-usable solution constructs) into our client engagements.
- Contribute to building the Technology Ecosystem through qualification of emerging technologies
- Leverage Cognizant platform and solution offerings and frameworks and customize in business solution to accelerate solution development and reduce time to market
- Actively participate in industry forums, peer groups, standards bodies and research groups
- Publish whitepapers, articles in preferred journals and present in industry leading conferences / forums
- Undertake Technology / Architectural consulting engagements with strategic customers
- Build relationships with Customer’s business & technology SMEs and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
- 20+ years’IT experience and at least 5 years’ experience of working with senior level clients in a software testing services solutioning role.
- Experience across multiple industry sectors is preferred.
- Good understanding of the testing market, the competitive landscape and the client demand in the country and regional market
- Excellent / Very good telecom (and / or other similar systems) Testing Service Solution development experience; in addition to traditional enterprise software testing solutions.
- 5-7 years of providing customer technical solutions and consulting for business problems
- Knowledge of the industry trends, customer challenges, potential opportunities in various technology areas.
- Must have good understanding of test automation, Agile / DevOps, and Onsite / Offshore service delivery models
- Demonstrate thought leadership in advanced / NextGen testing and software quality space: Ability to formulate conceptual solutions. With public / industry presentation experience.
- Ability to consult and interface at VP / CXO decision makers across marketing, sales and technology organizations within client organizations
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Up to 25% travel is required
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strategic thinker, who has a vision for the future of testing and is able to’think out of the box’
- Meticulous worker who gets things done and has a’whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Working knowledge of business English and regional working experience
Language Skills: Strong English skills and Native Japanese level Skills
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.