A self-starter: Somebody who’s able and willing to take requirements, ask questions, then execute with little or no oversight, and is able to document the results.
- Understanding of the Oracle Argus Safety architecture and provide support where ever required.
- Good exposure of handling incidents and restoring services to support Argus safety applications (ie Argus, AG, Interchange, Insight, BIP services).
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Good (at least) PL / SQL skills.
- Contribute to technology track of the project / customers.
- Coordinate with Clients & Internal team regarding any technology track deliverable or discussion.
- Help the Tech Lead to get client approval for all relevant technology track deliverables.
- Provide training and knowledge session to client and internal team members on technical architecture and related topics.
- Troubleshoot and help in all technology issues and risks.
Education & Other Qualifications:
BTech./BE/ME/MCA/MCS/MSc degree from reputed Institute / University
- Provision Servers – Web, Report, Transaction, Interchange
- Argus Safety Installation
- Provide AG services, SMTP, LDAP and ESM Mapping information to Configuration team.
- Authoring, dry run and execution of IQs – Server qualifications, Argus Safety webserver, all other technology activity IQs
- ESM folder structure document and Deployment – E2B / ESM profiles, custom code (s)
- System Design Document / Design Specifications and Technology Qualification Plan
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at.