This role will coordinate project activities and manage the delivery of consulting engineering work.
We invite applications with the following:
- 3 years plus of relevant experience required.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge in offshore wind farm’s electrical system and advisory work.
- Highly organized with proven project management skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Mott MacDonald is a recognized leader in the renewable energy advisory, design & engineering services. With growing demand in renewable energy’s sector in Japan and it gives us the opportunity to serve our clients and we have been building our reputation in terms of excellent delivery of advice And recommendations to our clients’ projects. Therefore, it is now the good opportunity for us to grow numbers of our team members to support the projects in Japan and across regions. We are looking to expand our team and are seeking an additional Offshore wind electrical engineer as a result.
You will work with our global renewables team dedicated to providing services for a variety of clients to include utilities, developers, lenders, investors and other project stakeholders. This is a role that will utilize a diverse set of skills and the initiative to rise to a challenge.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure wind turbine’s technical requirements are in compliance with authority and clients’ requirements and agreements.
- Review technical aspects and engage with technical issues and recommend the solutions to the clients with highlight in electrical area and engineering software’s risk mitigation.
- Collect turbine data for testing or research and analysis.
- Site visit to observe electrical components and systems, recommend and troubleshoot for any electrical malfunctions.
- Ensure the qualification and acceptance of design modifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job details page image