Req. ID: 207361
- Disposition of Fab lots affected by planned or unplanned deviations (including those from Special Work Requests and Fab Conversions, or from Quality Deviations, Excursions and SBL)
- Work closely with Fab stakeholders to identify and contain excursion material.
- Initiate and lead cross-functional MRB (Material Review Board) to conduct risk assessment and decide upon disposition of excursion material.
- Conduct fab engineer team to develop robust corrective / preventive actions for high severity excursion events.
- Review and analyze proposed process conversion changes to ensure that the proposed manufacturing changes conform to current business standards, enhance Micron’s competitiveness in terms of wafer yields and costs, and protect Micron’s product quality.
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor memory product
- Basic knowledge of DRAM operation and structure
- Statistical data analysis, troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in both an independent role and in team environments
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Intermediate PC skills including MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to clearly communicate data and findings both verbally and in writing.
- Negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Japanese & English communication skill both written and verbal.
Location: Hiroshima, Japan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and / or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and / or by completing our
Keywords: Higashi Hiroshima || Hiroshima (JP-34) || Japan (JP) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable || Tier 3 ||