We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
What makes you Qlik
QlikTech offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As a Business Analyst and team member of our rapidly growing international team, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success and you will be working with leading edge technology.
How you will spend your time as our next SI Manager in Japan
To own and drive revenue in conjunction with (selected) Business Consulting Firms (BCFs) in the Japan region and be responsible for the development of (incremental) influence, referral and resell sales with agreed BCFs. Creating awareness and building an extensive senior network supporting Responsible for creating an interactive partnership with the Named Account salesforce at Qlik and providing advice and support to the wider sales teams around BCFs to grow the partners through from initial recruitment through to defining joint go to market enabling for Enterprise wide implementations of Qlik products. Qlik revenue through this channel.
- Be prime partner contact throughout the enablement, marketing, selling and implementation process using best practices methodology (ABP)
- Execute on BCFs strategy locally
- Visit BCFs to promote confidence and goodwill, discuss and resolve mutual problems; generate awareness and interest in obtaining more license business for the company
- Build the mutual business plan and go to market strategy according to Qlik’s Alliance Sales Model (based on ABP)
- Align this business plan with Qlik’s corporate strategy and with Qlik’s Account Managers annual sales plans and report progress to Sales management and BCF / Partner management reporting lines
- Conduct regular pipeline and business reviews with Partners
- Report pipeline and KPI results on agreed regular basis to management
- Take part in Sales meetings, account reviews and deal reviews
- Provide guidance, field support, coordinate Partner Qlik sales and deployment operations
- Provide guidance, field support and coordination for Qlik’s wider (pre- / post-) sales team and management around SIs
- Coordinate Partner training (sales, presales and technical)
- Present to Partners around Qlik’s value proposition
- Present to Qlik around SIs’ value proposition and strategy
- Build extensive network across the different departments and service lines at SI, from senior to operational, business to technical
- Work with the marketing team to set up trade show events, workshops, seminars and other marketing events
- Coordinate action plans with other Qlik geographies for SI Partners
- Ensure compliance with Qlik’s sales, administrative processes
- Build a sustainable, reliable revenue producing pipeline with each Partner
- Review business portfolio with Qliktech’s account managers periodically
You will be successful if you are
- Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
- In-depth experience of successful BCF development, working through the Japan market with accomplished resellers and partners is a must
- Ideally, experience acquired in account management, direct and indirect selling into mid to large size companies
- A strong background within the Business Intelligence sector is highly desired, along with experience and a network among integrators (Accenture, PWC, Deloitte, etc.) which would be an advantage
- Mobility –60% of travel time required
You will thrive if you are
- Demonstrable experience calling on and selling to senior decision makers –in both business and IT
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong business orientation and commercial acumen
- Results focused and ability to execute successful plans
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
- Creative thinking and strong thought leadership
- Ability to identify and understand key market drivers
- Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business.
- Communicate complicated ideas or business issues so that everyone understands
- Ability to react quickly and appropriately to new situations that arise suddenly
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous initiatives.
Location / Mobility
The role is located in Tokyo, Japan. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and / or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.