The People Experience Partner (Human Resource Manager) will support initiatives in all Human Resource Operations –an end to end Employee Life cycle management including Employee Benefits Administration, Career Planning, and Succession and be a strategic partner to the business & management.
This job will focus primarily on the HR Operations and Strategic element and working alongside the larger Regional HR Operational Team and C & B colleagues.
● Maintain personnel files, HRIS system data, filing and documentation consistently and timely
● Handle full range of project staff, from communicating with line manager to preparing contract,
collecting documents, uploading new joiners information and coordinating payments
● Manage annual leave, awards, and related benefits
● Support the onboarding and offboarding procedure and process administration for new starters,
including issuing employment contracts, undertaking pre-employment checks, and holding
● Provide support in medical enrollment and reference checks
● Manage projects related to career paths for all teams in Japan and Regional roles
● Work with universities and schools for talent pipeline for new graduates and internships
● Participate in ad hoc HR projects when needed
As a People Partner, you must be able to work as part of a team, while managing projects independently with minimal supervision and in a timely manner. As Nielsen is a fast-paced environment, you will need to be agile with your work, managing ad hoc requests, and global process. Time
management and prioritization are important. If you are pro-active and would like to work in a diverse and
global environment, this will be a great start for your career in Human Resource Department!
● Minimum of 7 years of working experience in Human Resource Department and also experience in working as a payroll (advantage)
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
● Good knowledge of local legislation and statutory practices for both Local & Expat Employees
(Japan labor law, social security, personal income tax;)
● Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written in English and Japanese
● Excellent organization skills, with an ability to prioritize workload effectively, work accurately at
speed, displaying sequencing attention to detail
● Discretion, tact, sensitivity and recognizes the need for confidentiality
● Proactive problem solver, resourceful, demonstrates initiative with a can-do attitude and works
● Sound knowledge of all Microsoft and Google IT systems
● Experience of HR information systems, we use SAP, Successfactors
● Keen interest in and enthusiasm for HR as a business function
We explore audiences everywhere—uncovering and discovering what they want—so businesses can make media that counts. If you can think of it,
we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a
comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s
data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From
global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: