Auto req ID: 7623
Title: Mgr Finance
Job Function: Finance
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, And emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our International Markets are focused on creating an inclusive and expanding rider community that appeals to new and existing riders. We strive to deliver an HD experience with an unequivocal customer focus.
From the UK to Singapore and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. Our efforts are concentrated on the highest priority markets, primarily North America, Europe and parts of Asia Pacific. We have concentrated our resources in-market for maximum In-market teams are agile and equipped to understand consumer needs, provide focused attention to dealers. Our regional offices and in-market teams have the freedom within a clearly defined framework to make decisions to drive their business. , and respond more quickly to local market conditions.
The Finance Manager will be the key financial contact for actual results, budgets, financial controls and forecasts as they relate to the assigned area. The position will provide business partnering, cost center management, and a diverse range of financial projects support to business leaders. Along with financial planning and reporting, this position will provide financial analysis, insight and guidance, and ensure an appropriate control environment. This position will also provide guidance, development and coaching to direct reports.
- Active member of the assigned area’s leadership team, providing awareness of financial and operational performance and issues in order to deliver budgeted key measures.
- Lead annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and strategic plan updates.
- Ensure all accounting complies with GAAP and that financial systems and controls are established where appropriate.
- Assist in Variable Compensation plan development, Fringe, and annual Plan guideline analysis.
- Provide business leaders support with plan / forecast, accurate accounting, and variance analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting is Required. An MBA or CPA is Preferred. SAP Certifications a plus.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Seven years of progressive responsibility in finance, providing financial planning & analysis and project management.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and people.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Budget management experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including office productivity tools (spreadsheets, word processing, calendaring, and presentation software), as well as General Ledger systems, Business Objects, or other reporting tools.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, employee discounts on motorcycles & related products, general merchandise, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson ().
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 0-10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance