Required skills: Japanese1, Internet, Art Director, art direction, web services, gaming industry, ui / ux design, ux design, ui design, photoshop, illustrator
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
Job vote 13 Art director / UI designer (game)
Art Director / UI Designer (Game)
Game development for smartphones –Act as a designer of operation. We will leave production / progress conscious of the balance of design supervision, subcontractor quality, and delivery time limit, such as art concept production, application UI design and screen design overall, progress management etc.
◎ Game development for smartphones –Act as a designer for operation.
◎ We will leave production / progress conscious of the balance of design supervision, quality of subcontractor, delivery time restrictions, such as art concept creation, application UI design and screen design overall, progress management etc.
· Art direction business (design / graphics quality · progress management)
· UI design considering usability and accessibility
· Production instructions and management to designers and creators within the team
· Construction and operation of smartphone applications
· Various adjustment and management with design subcontractor
· Mac / Windows selectable
You can also use creative software as needed.
[Attraction of work]
· It is an environment that not only designs as instructed but also opinions can be said more and more to the planning.
· We welcome those who have a mind to positively propose and disseminate themselves!
Ability and experience required:
- Experience in art direction of web service for smartphone or work for consumer (game • animation)
- UI / UX design on smartphone, work experience in design, or similar experience
- Practical experience of Photoshop, Illustrator * Please submit the portfolio, the work record (the part where the person in charge is understood).
Person to expect:
- People who work diligently on things and continue to challenge towards their goals.
- A person who has spontaneity and cooperativeness and is capable of involving the surroundings.
- People who like games and want to make people exciting.
Welcome ability and experience:
- Game design experience (Consumer, social, mobile, online or anything)
- Working experience with smartphone application
· Estimated annual income: 4.9 million yen ~ 10 million yen
* We will decide upon considering experience / ability based on previous salary.
- Including monthly salary (including overtime payment) including monthly wages of 88875 yen (for annual income 4.5 million yen) to 118500 yen a month (annual income of 6 million yen) as a fixed overtime fee equivalent to 45 hours a month
- The discretionary labor system will be applied depending on the grade.
* When the discretionary labor system is applied: As a fixed overtime fee equivalent to 45 hours a month 88875 yen
(In the case of annual income of 4.5 million yen) ~ monthly 118,500 yen (in the case of annual income of 6 million yen) to be included in monthly salary
(Midnight allowance is separately paid, only for one day Labor hours are 8 hours.)
· Raising yearly twice (May · November)
Employment status: Regular employee
9: 30-18: 30 (production 8 hours)
· 1 –chome Shimomeguro, Meguro –ku, Tokyo 8 –1 Ark Tower 17 F
· JR Yamanote Line / Tokyu Meguro Line / Tokyo Metro Namboku Line / Toei Subway Mita Line
5 minutes on foot from each line “Meguro Station”
Transportation expenses (with upper limit) Raising yearly salary increase 2 times (May / November) Various social insurance
Vacation / Holiday
Full weekly two day system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New year vacation, paid vacation, condolence vacation, refresh vacation
Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
Other • Facilities
My chair system, child care leave, short work, time difference attendance, lump sum payment, moving allowance, internal circle company cafe (head office only)
〇 Game business
- Full Bokko l Heroes X etc.
○ Advertising • Media business
Sales: • 8,388 million yen
Capital: 1,694 million yen
* As of March 31, 2017 • 6,534 million yen
Employee: 319 (regular and contract employees only)
* As of March 31, 2017 • ¥ 7,298 million
–Drecom plans and develops services such as smartphone contents and Internet advertisement, centering on “communication” in the Internet world Manufacturing companies in the Internet.
- We will create creative technologies and services that will enrich the lives of more people. That is the origin of Dorikomu, it is still the same stance.
- The meaning of “with entertainment” which is also included in the logo means that all actions beyond human expectation are entertainment = creating fun and joy
153-0064 Tokyo Metropolitan Meguro-ku, Shimogome 1 –chome 8-1 Arko Tower 17F
Send to ”