Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required Skills: Japanese1, Japanese2, English2, Contract, Oracle, Manufacturing, REST / SOAP APIs
Work location: Japan
Annual salary: 8,000,000 ~ 11,000,000
- Experience with Oracle or any other middleware platforms
- Experience with Oracle Integration Cloud experience / Mulesoft Integration Experience / Azure Integration Experience
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications.
- Understanding of PaaS offerings and Architecture (Oracle, AWS etc.)
- Basic understanding of integration Security and Oracle Offering.
- Should have a strong understanding of OIC components & capabilities.
- Must have created packages using pre-built OIC Integration
- Strong understanding of OIC adapters, usage of REST, SOA adapters, usage of orchestration integration patterns.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc in the solution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidelines, and leadership in the development and implementation of integration solutions.
- Exhibit exceptional technical problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently or in a team-oriented manner.
- Communication skills (written and oral) to convey the technical solutions to offshore.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service end to end, lifecycle, large PaaS implementation, expertise in VBCS, ORDS, OIC, SQL / PLSQL.
- Experience working on complex extensions in Cloud ERP, & working with FBDI and REST / SOAP APIs
Language Skills: Native Japanese Level Skills is sufficient or Bilingual
Company Description This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services.
With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition.
Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.