Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers. holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
To promote efficiency and independence in our front to back process flows by focusing on timely and accurate handling of client instruction validation, and friendly client callbacks, related to areas including:
- Ad-hoc Outgoing Funds Transfers
- Cheque / Cashier’s Order Deposits and Issuance
- Security Transfers
- IPO subscription and allocations
- Private IPO documentation
- Securities Lending on boarding
To be conversant and compliant at all times with relevant statutory, head office, local directives and regulations in force.
To manage all incoming Front Office issues / escalations related to day to day instruction handling in a timely, accurate and customer friendly manner.
To facilitate process change and continuous improvements within above-mentioned areas, by addressing issues and participating in projects and initiatives to enhance efficiency either within or outside the team.
Instruction Management & Processing
- Understand and ensure adherence to the pre-requisites of controls on all client instructions including signature verification, internal approval and control requirements are met
- Perform first level input of client instructions for further processing by Operations.
- Liaise with operations, counterparties, custodians and brokers whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies or issues
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (front office, local COOs etc.) whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies or issues
- Manage exception requests for high value transactions and / or ultra-high net worth clients
- Report or escalate irregularities or issues which may cause potential breach in controls or deviations from standard processes promptly to team leader and line manager
- Perform front to back processing of incoming and outgoing payments instructions for PB APAC
- Manage issues and escalations related to each instruction areas
- Resolve such queries with quickills and / or route queries for further investigation to relevant teams or escalation to team lead or line manager.
- Assist in devising and implementing improved processes
- Assist in testing new applications
- Assist in achieving new standards and service levels
- Participation / Co-ordination of projects impacting the team
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D & I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D & I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
You have an overall know-how of banking products and processing areas and provide the following:
- Strong communication skills with native Japanese (English proficiency a plus but not required)
- Pleasant personality with superior interpersonal skills
- Organized and systematic individual who pays attention to details and accuracy
- Fast learner and ability to rotate between different topic areas and tasks
- Experience in client services.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Good end-user computing skills (MS Office Suite), VB, Macros etc.
- Project management.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.